Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Media items for my Zazzle store

Along with the other major changes recently, Zazzle has added the new "media" option - stores can upload their own media items - images and videos. They have added a percentage counter and I'm glad they have. If it wasn't the 95% I was looking daily at, I would never have bothered to upload media alone. I wanted to get to 100%, though. I am not skilled at creating videos. In fact, I have never made one. But I sure can create images, can't I? So I rolled my sleeves up and here are some of the results:






Thanks for looking! See more images at my Zazzle store.

Christmas cat design featured in Redbubble group

My Christmas cat design was featured in in the cool StrangeLand Redbubble group! Thanks Heather King :) Christmas cat greeting card an...