Some Wonderful Reviews Of Evil Flower Bug Products

A happy customer wrote a wonderful review for the Evil Flower Bug iPhone case she bought recently. I decided to share it along with some other heart-warming reviews of products with this evil creature. :)

Evil Flower Bug Vintage iPhone 5 case

Product Quality: Excellent
Print Quality: Excellent
Recommended: Yes
Recommended for: Anyone looking for an unusual iPhone case :)
Shipped on time: Yes
About the product:
This iPhone case was very good quality and arrived extremely quickly after I ordered it. The only downside of the whole product I encountered was the price. It was surprisingly expensive for an iPhone case but it was quite worth it given the standard that I received it in :)
About the print:
I ordered the case with the supplied print and it came out very clear and very good quality :) 


Evil Flower Bug Vintage Samsung Galaxy SIII case

Product Quality: Excellent
Print Quality: Excellent
Recommended: Yes
Recommended for: Myself
Shipped on time: Yes
About the product:
Such a cute case! Love the graphics. I thought the background would be a lighter grey color but it was actually more brown? Fits my phone really well. Shipping was a bit slow but all in all I am pleased!
About the print:
Graphics were really cute! Bright, vivid colors

Evil Flower Bug Vintage iPhone 4 case

About the product:
Even though the coating on the black plastic started to come off after about 4-5 months & the two pieces came apart at times.... I love this case. Maybe because I love the artwork so much
About the print:
Perfect - very happy with it!

Evil Flower Bug Vintage postcard

Product Quality: Excellent
Print Quality: Excellent
Recommended: Yes
Recommended for: Myself
Shipped on time: Yes
About the product:
The evil face on this bug holding a flower is unexpected and fantastic! I bought these to hang in my personal office and my husband's office because it reminds me of our daughter. Sweet on the outside, but a little devil-like dictator on the inside! LOL
About the print:
Zazzle's postcards are always great. Never disappointing. The print quality is fantastic and the paper quality is excellent.
These reviews made me so happy. Thank you guys! And 'till next time. :)

2 comments