Monday, 9 November 2015

Great colorful illustrations found on Flickr

Look at these cool illustrations with fantastic colors which I recently found on Flickr. I love them all. Click on the images to see more from their creators.

Illustration for my niece Lotte
by Christian Lindemann

Illustration for McCann Erickson Istanbul
by Mar Hernández

illustration_3
by Paloma Casimir Farmer

Discworld Postcard
by Andrew Kolb

¿Te gusta? Pues aún no has visto nada, visita mi portafolio en @behance y aprecia esto proyecto en todo su esplendor! 😎 #jhonnynúñez #illustration #ilustración #vsco #vscocam #vk #instagood #colombia #cali
by Jhonny Núñez

 Check out more of my favorites at my Flickr profile.

Christmas cat design featured in Redbubble group

My Christmas cat design was featured in in the cool StrangeLand Redbubble group! Thanks Heather King :) Christmas cat greeting card an...