Illustration of a Focussian Alien

This smiling furry alien comes from the planet Focus - a red planet with atmosphere which makes stars shine in lovely blue light. The Focussian has four eyes, four hands with three fingers each and three legs with little furry paws. Its teeth are tiny hearts - it's a lovable and cheerful one. I drew it over the drawing of my 8-year old daughter. She behaved like a real art director - monitored me very very closely while I drew it. She also gave the names - Focussian comes from Focus which is connected with the four eyes. See it at Redbubble / Society6.


Now I see we have forgotten the antennae. Anyway, the director approved, so... :) And here is my daughter's cool pencil drawing:


Some products with the alien:

Pillow / Society6

Shoes / Zazzle

iPhone case (available also as Samsung and iPod case) / Society6

Laptop sleeve / Redbubble

Customizable tee / Redbubble

See more with this fluffy alien at my Redbubble and Society6 profile, also at Zazzle, Cafepress and all my stores.

0 comments