Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Found - Beautiful Patterns iPhone cases

Here are some of the most beautiful iPhone cases with colorful patterns I've seen at Society6 recently. I love them all! You can buy them by clicking the images.

OPAL DROPS - DAWN COLORWAY iPhone case by Daisy Beatrice

Trivalent pattern iPhone case by Geometrieva

Floating Gems - a pattern of painted polygonal shapes by Micklyn

Feathers iPhone case by Kakel

Let Them Eat Cake iPhone case by Perrin Le Feuvre

I hope you like these beautiful iPhone cases as much as I do. If you do, visit they creators and show them some love - they deserve it. You can see my whole iPhone cases collection here.

Christmas cat design featured in Redbubble group

My Christmas cat design was featured in in the cool StrangeLand Redbubble group! Thanks Heather King :) Christmas cat greeting card an...