New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 7

Here are some of my recent artworks which I made available as art prints and products at Society6 and Redbubble. First is this psychedelic eye illustration. It's bright, weird, fun and a little scary.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Blue psychedelic eye

This cute little foxy loves to wear hair accessories and is particularly fun of flowers.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Cute fox with flowers

Drew this evil bug chef while thinking of my sister. She recently discovered her love for cooking. She also likes my bugs so I made this illustration in order to give her a present with it.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Evil bug chef

This image started as a doodle in Procreate. I love creating volume with shading and that's how it appeared.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Shiny pearls and flower

Some pink vampire lips with fangs. Created this fun pattern or the last Halloween.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Vampire lips pattern
SaveSaveSaveSave

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest suspended my account, was quick to fix it this time

Fun Bath Mats Available at Zazzle

Cool giraffe themed clothing set