Thursday, 26 January 2017

Sketches - January First Week

Watercolor sketch of a girl with flowers coming out of her colorful h. In progress. Let's see if I will finish it and when.

watercolor sketch of a girl with flowers coming out of her hair

A fancy cube loosely sketched in blue, green and yellow watercolors. Plus some watercolor pencils.

watercolor sketch of a fancy cube in blue, green and yellow

An abstract plant. Messy doodle. I wanted it to be such.


Drew this pepper plant in my Sketches app. I love the watercolor tool there. It is a lovely tiny plant grown by my mother-in-law. But the time I write this, there is another red pepper growing on it. :)
Digital sketch of a little pepper plant

You can see my current sketches at my Instagram.

Christmas cat design featured in Redbubble group

My Christmas cat design was featured in in the cool StrangeLand Redbubble group! Thanks Heather King :) Christmas cat greeting card an...