New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 3

Hello. Today I add to the blog more of my latest illustrations. They are all available as art prints at Redbubble at Society6.

Abstract Red Tulip

I love spring flowers and tulips are one of my favorite. Red tulips remind me of flames.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Psychedelic Eye

The second of my psychedelic eyes. This one is looking at the viewer and is somehow scary. Scarier than the side looking one.
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Orange cartoon creature

It's so cute. To me, at least. And cheers me up when I look at it. Plus, I love orange.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Yellow primrose flower

It's an abstract flower. The resemblance with primrose is just barely seen. And there are a lot of dots. I love adding dots lately.
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Cheerful red flower

And, lastly, another decorative illustration of an abstract flower in spring colors.
Check out prints at Redbubble / Society6


Thanks for looking!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest suspended my account, was quick to fix it this time

Fun Bath Mats Available at Zazzle

Cool giraffe themed clothing set