Rino children's juice logo and packaging design

This is a student project. The task was to create a logo and packaging design for a product of the student's choice. I chose fruit juice for children because I wanted to make a colorful and a cheerful packaging. I made a research and found that on children's juice packaging most often there is a cartoon character - animal or a fictional creature. So I drew three characters, for the three variations of flavor - sour cherry, apricot and pear.

Rino children's juice packaging photo


For the logo, I chose a typeface with round letter shapes, which is modern and friendly. Moreover, in the logo there's a P and an O, whose round shape is repeated in the eyes of the characters.


The next step was the packaging form itself. From the beginning I imagined the packaging as a truncated prism, a form which is suitable for stacking in a way that no space is lost when transporting in trucks, or stacking in warehouses. And, to be honest, I just liked the form itself. Then my teacher said the packaging had to be done in a way similar to Tetrapak - minimum glue and mainly folding. So after many calculations and tries, I managed to create the model with only two places of gluing.
The whole image of the sour cherry flavor packaging:


Graphics for the three flavors: sour cherry, apricot and pear.

Rino children's juice flavors


Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest suspended my account, was quick to fix it this time

Fun Bath Mats Available at Zazzle

Cool giraffe themed clothing set