Dazzled Bug iPhone case review

I just received my Dazzled Bug White IPhone case and I love it.

Dazzled Bug White iPhone case photo

The plastic is glossy and nice to the touch. The case fits good the phone and doesn't add bulk to it. The hole for the camera is actually a lot bigger than in the preview image, i guess the model of the Case-Mate Barely There case is newer than the one in the preview image. The case has holes for the buttons that leave plenty of space so buttons remain easy to push.
Zazzle had packed the iPhone case together with a soft cloth for cleaning the phone's surface and a screen protector which, strange as it is, turned out to be for iPod Touch.
The image is placed as in the preview, the grey color has a slight tint but the image of the Dazzled Bug actually looks great on the glossy surface.
Overall, I'm very pleased with my new Dazzled Bug iPhone case :)

You can see the cute Dazzled Bug here. You can buy the iPhone case here:





0 comments