Sketches - January Fourth Week

Drew this watercolor sketch on one of January's topics -"plaid" for the challenge of Anika Starmer (Let's Make Patterns). Had a lot of fun layering the colors.

Fun watercolor pattern with leaves and suns on the topic "plaid". By Boriana Giormova

Drew this tiny sketch with fun and flowers in Procreate while my daughter was sleeping beside me. I am making a little animation from this image now. Will share it as soon as it is ready.

Digital sketch of a smiling girl's face and flowers blooming around. By Boriana Giormova

Some ice cones and snowflakes drawn again for one of the January topics of Anika's pattern challenge.

Winter pattern of ice cones and snowflakes drawn in Paper. By Boriana Giormova

In this image I was experimenting with the watercolor tool in my Tayasui Sketches app. It's great.

Abstract sketch of fluffy spots in orange, yellow in green drawn in Tayasui Sketches app. By Boriana Giormova

Some eyes here and there... Drew this pattern in Paper. I draw a lot of freaky weird eyes recently.

Dark pattern of reptile eyes and abstract shapes drawn in Paper. By Boriana Giormova

Finally, here's a cute little bug drawn in ink. You can see the pencil marks from my little daughter over it. She drew, too. :)
Ink sketch of a cute smiling bug with big antennae. By Boriana Giormova

See my current sketches at Instagram / Facebook page / Tumblr

0 comments