Colorful Swirls Happy Cartoon Whale

Fun and happy illustration of a cute cartoon whale splashing bright blue, yellow and orange swirls. This illustration started as only the swirls coming out from a champagne glass. It was for a music cover that the company decided not to use. Later I don't remember how the idea of the whale splashing the swirls came to me. So I drew it. :)

Happy cartoon whale art print

You can buy a print of it by clicking on the image above. You can also find many fun products with the whale in my shops. Here is some fun stuff from my Society6 store:

Cute whale mug

Happy cartoon whale iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S4 case

Happy whale T-Shirt

Colorful whale iPad Mini and iPad case

Whale laptop skin

Funny whale throw pillow

Tote bag with the whale

Cute whale card

There are also fun products with the whale at my Zazzle store and at my CafePress store. You can also download these wallpapers with the whale to cheer up your computer and your iPhone. The iPhone wallpaper is adapted for the parallax effect of iOS 7.

Happy whale iPhone 5 wallpaper

Happy cartoon whale wallpaper

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!


0 comments